My apologies for the ham handed email.  I'm supportive of the opt out feature
while ve is in beta.  Going forward I agree with the notion that experienced
editors know what editor they want to use before the page completely loads.  I
like the idea of a preference to select a default editor.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone