On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Rodrigo Padula <rodrigopad...@wikimedia.org
> wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> Are you thinking to develop apps for FirefoxOS too?

Currently we're not planning a version of the Commons uploader app. Photo
uploading works in Firefox via the mobile web site, though it's not quite
as flexible -- eg you can't edit your photo descriptions while offline and
then upload a bunch online... yet. :)

There's less need for a separate app on Firefox OS, as the regular web
browser actually can interact with other apps on the system (eg to launch
another app, or fetch a photo from the library, etc). So in the future,
we'll probably have more 'progressive enhancement' with additional
uploading & media features in supporting browsers, and that'll get rolled
into our "app" entry in the Firefox Marketplace replacing the current
Wikipedia reader app.

(The Commons uploader apps may or may not eventually roll into the main
Wikipedia app on iOS and Android too, we haven't decided for sure yet.)

-- brion