My first thought when reading "You can now use new styles of galleries and
give feedback to User:Bawolff." was "We couldn't give feedback to Bawolff
before?"

Also, is it worth mentioning the pending resolution of bug 39653, currently
scheduled for next week and in test on test wikis and mediawiki.org now?

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Guillaume Paumier
<gpaum...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It would be great if a few pairs of eyes could take a look at
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2013/34 before I send it to
> translators, to check that I haven't missed anything super-important
> or misunderstood what the commits are about.
>
> The tech newsletter is aimed at non-expert Wikimedians whose knowledge
> of English may be limited, so the language may seem vague or naive to
> developers. If you see factual errors, please correct them (or let me
> know directly), but please keep the language simple :)
>
> Many thanks for your help.
>
> --
> Guillaume Paumier
> Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation

Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Software Engineer
Wikimedia Foundation