<quote name="Brad Jorsch (Anomie)" date="2013-08-23" time="12:01:30 -0400">
> My first thought when reading "You can now use new styles of galleries and
> give feedback to User:Bawolff." was "We couldn't give feedback to Bawolff
> before?"
>
> Also, is it worth mentioning the pending resolution of bug 39653, currently
> scheduled for next week and in test on test wikis and mediawiki.org now?

Which is about enabling CodeEditor for JS/CSS.

Yes, we should. I was going to highlight that in my deploy highlights
email this afternoon.

I'll also being doing a quick once over of the changes included in wmf14
and highlighting the more important/interesting changes.

I wasn't able to get to the Roadmap update last week (you can see the
raw diff here, I just didn't have time to turn it into paragraphs:
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Roadmap&diff=765438&oldid=748215
), but would that be something people want in the TechNews as well?

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |