Hey Sumana,

I'm have a table in the Student Opportunities Lab where I'll be talking to
students about contributing to open source. I would love to help, and if
there are other people interested, we could pair up. I'm in Texas, so I'm
not super close, but let me know if you'll need me.

Also, congrats on your acceptance into Hacker School. I'm so excited for
you!

-Valerie