Thanks, Valerie! Am coordinating with you off-list.

OK, I have 1 person volunteering, do I hear two? :D Since there will be
at least fifteen people there to learn about and work on Wikimedia tech,
having a helper there will be super .... helpful. :-)

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager