I'm a little confused with the problem here.
In theory there should be no reason why you cannot paste jQuery mobile
in MediaWiki:Mobile.css or MediaWiki:Common.css - however you will
indeed have to do a lot of work to make it look nice if adding the
styles.

It sounds like you probably want to write your own jQuery mobile based skin [1]?
[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Skins

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Max Semenik <maxsem.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04.09.2013, 4:23 XIAO wrote:
>
>> Hi, Aurther:
>
>>> Shawn, to clarify - are you trying to create an Android app for your site
>>> or are you hoping to provide a more mobile-friendly experience for folks
>>> browsing your website on mobile devices?
>> Actually, I have already done the job you mentioned. I have created an
>> android app for my wiki site, and wrap jquery mobile (JQM) libraries
>> within the app to provide more mobile-friendly experiences. The problem
>> is that the wiki site if browsed from PCs cannot support JQM, which
>> means the wiki site has different look and feel on the android app and
>> pc. That is not what I expected. I want the wiki site to also support
>> JQM if browsed from PCs.
>
> This is impossible: MediaWiki always serves jQuery which conflicts
> with JQM.
>
>> Thanks for the information. My app already uses this MobileFrontend
>> extension. This is a wonderful extension to grab only the main contents
>> (div#content) from mediawiki.
>
> How about using our special mobile API[1]? :)
>
> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:ApiSandbox#action=mobileview
>

> --
> Best regards,
>   Max Semenik ([[User:MaxSem]])