Don't know the answer to 1 but,

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Petr Bena <benap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2) What is consumer key and secret? Can these values be shown to
> end-users? Do these values need to be known by application itself? If
> consumer secret is supposed to be known by application but not the
> user, how am I going to achieve that, given that user would have
> access to binary files which would contain it?

The secret should only be known by the application and not be given to the
end users. As to how you should go about implementing this in Huggle, you
can't at the moment. OAuth has methods of authentication that are made
specifically for desktop applications like Huggle, but MediaWiki has yet to
implement those methods.

There was a previous discussion concerning this about two weeks ago (can't
find the thread at the moment), and some workarounds were also discussed. I
forget if they got anywhere.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science