Le 21/09/13 19:50, Brion Vibber a écrit :
> Ok, we've had another round of review and updates, and it sounds like
> people are pretty content with the functionality and the conventions we're
> coming up with around LESS usage; and I don't hear many strong objections.
>
> If there's no last-minute surprises from anybody, I'll drop the +2 hammer
> on the core support <https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/78669/> later
> today, and folks can start using it.

Hello Brion,

Thank you for the last minute mail notification on wikitech-l regarding
less implementation.

I have cast a few minor concerns on patchset 31, mostly related to the
way the cache key is forged :-/  Hopefully I have been missing something
and that is not going to delay the patch any further.

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso