Thanks Ryan.

On iPad, I could not check it is http or https. You means that on mobile
devices such as iPad, it does not redirect to https. I feel a bit, it is not
consistent.

In the region which https is not allowed, could we keep the http as the default
protocol for example China?
I thought I totally lost the access. I ask we could change directing behavior
according to the region the access comes from?

Cheol

2013. 9. 24., 오전 11:53, Ryan Lane <rlan...@gmail.com> 작성: