In China,can chage hosts file, access wp via https.

Additional, mobile network and internet are different, different
mobile operators are not the same for GFW. For example, China Mobile
can't access instagram, but China Unicom can access instagram
Chinese wikipedia: http://zh.wikipedia.org/
My blog: http://shizhao.org
twitter: https://twitter.com/shizhao

[[zh:User:Shizhao]]