On 09/25/2013 12:17 PM, Juliusz Gonera wrote:
I've just checked on my local instance and it seems that this patch does not change much for the MobileFrontend. As I stated in the first message, we need to distinguish between warnings and disallowed edits because they require different UI (either allow resubmitting or not). It seems that without this patch the only way to do this is looking at the `code` property and with this patch I should look at the `error-msg` property instead (and keep my fingers crossed that some admin didn't come up with a different word for "warning").

I understand that thanks to this patch we can be 100% sure that the error comes from AbuseFilter even if the `error-msg` has no "abusefilter-" prefix. However, we should also include some information which would allow us to figure out which action from "Actions taken when matched" box in filter config a given API response is referring to. That would be much more reliable than looking for "abusefilter-warning-" prefix which can be omitted by admins setting up the warning.

I think the best way to proceed right now is to use the `code` key to determine what to do and we should figure out how to make it better in future. Is there any way I can get notified when your patch gets merged? Not sure if there is such an option somewhere in Gerrit's confusing UI...

--
Juliusz