This is not an exact answer to your question, but rather a simple and
powerful alternative.

If you are thinking about using Semantic-MediaWiki (which would be
very applicable for a Wiki about resources), you should have a look
at:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SemanticTitle

The SemanticTitle  extension seems to be currently unmaintained but
just yesterday there has been a talk at SMW-Con here in Berlin which
revealed plans by MITRE to soon commit their recent changes on the
extension and perhaps even maintain it in the future.