Hello guys,

I'm starting some conversations here in Brazil about the GLAM and other
touristic ideas under the Brazilian Education Program.

So, we are very interested to use the QRCodes linking to wikipedia
articles, so we are evaluating QRpedia.

Since the QRpedia is running as an external project in an external domain,
it is reliable and stable to use in that kind of project?

There are any plans to have that "service" running officially on Wikimedia's
servers?

There are any way to have it running on the http://tools.wmflabs.org/server ?

Best regards
--

*Rodrigo PadulaEducation Program Coordinator - Brazil**Consultant for the
Brazilian Catalyst Program at Wikimedia Foundation*

*+55 21 9326 0558Blog: http://www.rodrigopadula.com
<http://www.rodrigopadula.com>Twitter: @rodrigopadula*