Thanks by the info Emmanuel

So, there are any way to have access to the source code and to localize the
platform for pt.wikipedia users and contributors?

There are any API to use it by scripts/external pages/apps?

2013/12/4 Emmanuel Engelhart <kel...@kiwix.org>

> Hi Rodrigo
>
> Le 04/12/2013 15:44, Rodrigo Padula a écrit :
> > I'm starting some conversations here in Brazil about the GLAM and other
> > touristic ideas under the Brazilian Education Program.
> >
> > So, we are very interested to use the QRCodes linking to wikipedia
> > articles, so we are evaluating QRpedia.
> >
> > Since the QRpedia is running as an external project in an external
> domain,
> > it is reliable and stable to use in that kind of project?
> >
> > There are any plans to have that "service" running officially on
> Wikimedia's
> > servers?
> >
> > There are any way to have it running on the
> http://tools.wmflabs.org/server ?
>
> QRpedia property was transfered to Wikimedia UK.
>
> More information at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/QRpedia
>
> Emmanuel
> --
> Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more
> * Web: http://www.kiwix.org
> * Twitter: https://twitter.com/KiwixOffline
> * more: http://www.kiwix.org/wiki/Communication

*Rodrigo PadulaEducation Program Coordinator - Brazil**Consultant for the
Brazilian Catalyst Program at Wikimedia Foundation*

*+55 21 9326 0558Blog: http://www.rodrigopadula.com
<http://www.rodrigopadula.com>Twitter: @rodrigopadula*