hi steven,

thanks for this proposal. what i trap into consistently since years is not
beeing logged in, when i want to. i'd really appreaciate if this is shown
clearly, on all wiki's. i never can remember which ones indicate it and
which ones not. mediawiki.org indicates it, btw ... and i was trying to
comment there not logged in :)

for the password policy: display a strength indicator is great. anything
more? i would say just leave it to the user.

rupert.