On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:04:23 +0100, Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W.
<jaroslaw.w.tuszyn...@leidos.com> wrote:

Also I am curious, is there some sort of process that refreshes occasionally
all pages that were not refreshed for some period of time?

In a way: as far as I know, pages are cached for no more than 30 days – if
anybody (anonymous or registered) tries to view a page that was last viewed
more than 30 days ago, it's parsed and generated from scratch for them. This
doesn't happen if the page is not viewed, thought.

(I might be wrong, in that case hopefully someone will correct me.)

--
Matma Rex