>Question for Derric: why didn't you formulate your suggestion using
>NVC?

I was excited and in a hurry.  In retrospect I really think that I should have.

After reading some of the replies I felt rather disappointed and frustrated,
and even a little sad as I didn't feel my need for understanding was met.

In the future I will try to take a little more time writing emails to the list.
 I'm sorry to anyone who felt offended by it or felt that my email was, well,
violent.  That was not my intention at all.  I just began myself looking into
and trying to practice NVC in the past six months or so, and I am, as of now,
still not terribly great at it.

Again, I want to express my apologies, and I really hope that I didn't turn
anyone off to the subject.  I guess all I was really trying to say in that
email is that when conversation on this list gets heated, I feel frustrated
because my needs for calm and community are not met.  I end up not wanting to
participate because I don’t think that I will be heard or understood.  I would
like to request that people onlist look into strategies to help everyone get
along, whether that is AGF, or NVC, or something else, does not matter as much
to me.  I suggested NVC because it has been a very useful tool for me in the
past.

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott