Le 24/02/2014 21:54, Brena Monteiro a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to invite you to take a look the preview [1] of MediaWiki
> Homepage. Your opinion, contribution and help are very welcome.
<snip>
> [1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki/Homepage_redesign/Preview

Hello Brena,

Your new design has less informations which make the page easier to the eye.
I love the big fat "Get MediaWiki" button.

The pictures chosen for Documentation, Support, Development and Get
Involved are perfect matches IMHO.  A possible culprit is that I got the
first three on the same line and the last underneath.

The icons are cutes. Clicking on them trigger the full screen preview, I
would expect to be sent to the relevant section.

Keep up the good work, you are on the right way!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso