I'm definitely going to have to agree.

The "Feature" bits are practically bs:
- Publish: Talks about VisualEditor, HTML, and embedded media. A
non-default editor practically only available on Wikipedia at the
moment, completely ignores WikiText, and "embedded media" doesn't really
even fit a description of our file upload system, much less does this
describe any real publishing features that are core to MediaWiki like
the history tracking of pages.
- Discuss: Yeah we have talk pages for each page, but frankly that
iconography feels rather deceptive to how that system really works.
- Translate: ^_^ Most of this does look good, aside from our abuse of
MediaWiki: pages we do have great i18n. However " translation tools to
crowdsource multilingual sites" are not core but things like the tools
that TranslateWiki uses, and are not going to be easy to find without
any links.
- Extend: Ok I guess the text here is fine, but for a homepage
exclaiming that MediaWiki can be extended I don't see a single link to
information on our extensions.
- On the Go: Bullshit, Mobile Frontend is an extension not core, and not
installed on most wiki, MediaWiki is not "Ready for mobile devices and
tablets" out of the box as this deceptively suggests.
- Reliable: I'm not sure about the W icon for this. But for a point on
being tested and maintained as long as Wikipedia exists, what about how
MW is designed to scale up to the level of traffic and reliability
needed by a wiki as large as Wikipedia.

But frankly I see something even worse on this page. Scanning the entire
text of this homepage, aside from "MediaWiki" and "Wikipedia", I do not
see one single use of the word "wiki". And worse, not a single piece of
text noting that MediaWiki is open source.

Forget the way it ignores the existence of the WMF outside of Wikipedia,
it's like the fundamental pieces of MediaWiki, a piece of "open-source"
"wiki" software, have been completely forgotten and replaced with the
kind of homepage you'd see on a for-profit proprietary piece of software.