Le 28/02/2014 01:28, Matthew Walker a écrit :
> Hey all,
>
> I recently had a new repository created; and I wanted to create some jobs
> for it.
>
> I dutifully created and had merged:
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/115968/
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/115967/
>
> Hashar told me I then needed to follow the instructions on [1] to push the
> jobs to jenkins. Running the script myself was only pain; it kept erroring
> out while trying to create the job. Marktraceur managed to create the jobs
> after much "kicking down the door" aka running the script multiple times.
>
> It appears that the problem is that
> https://integration.mediawiki.org/ci/createItem?name=mwext-FundraisingChart-lint301s
> https://integration.mediawiki.org/?...
>
> So that's a problem? We're still not sure why Mark was able to create the
> jobs with perseverance though.
<snip>

The proper URL is https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/ , the
integration.mediawiki.org redirects to the / (though it does not discard
the query string which is a bug).

I have updated the wiki page, the jenkins_jobs.ini file should have:

 [jenkins]
 url=https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/
 user=...
 password=...  # actually an user API token

While deploying some job to day, I have been hit by the issue of the
jobs being created but not registered in Gearman.  When posting to the
Jenkins API, it issue a redirect to a status page which is cached by the
misc Varnish.   So we need to send headers to prevent page caching :/

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso