As a rule, in industry practice, developers don't get to redefine expected
functionality to avoid something being a bug.

Communications gaps on what expected functionality was are to some extent
unavoidable.  Some bugs slip into that crack.  But, if both the test and users
would have complained, it is a bug, regardless of what reasonable developer
expectations were.

Yes, it sucks.  But, this is what having real users (versus idealized ones)
brings...

-george william herbert
george.herb...@gmail.com

Sent from Kangphone