Hi Pratik,
Yes, I am considering that wiki-text changes continuously. The tool I am
currently working on or rather say testing consists the highlighting part
only. Exporting can be done using a wikipedia profile system and showing
the topic by topic highlighted points all at one place.

By "Making notes" I meant, making underlined/highlighted (important points)
notes in a similar way just like we do on out text-books. Because most of
students are accustomed to that practice of underlining/highlighting the
important points on their notebooks, it becomes difficult and uncomfortable
for them to read form wikipedia while feeling the same. hence it will help
them feel the same way as they do whle reading hard copies of the
noebooks/text-books.

Regards
*Sahil Dua*
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi
*https://www.facebook.com/picsmashup <https://www.facebook.com/picsmashup>*
Ph: +91-9899740957