I want to suggest that we give Brandon a lot of slack here, and be as
supportive as possible.

This is a prototype of a design, which is far better than a mockup of a
design. It is not an actual implementation, but that is totally fine. I
want to see more of this kind of thing, and by being more supportive and
understanding I think we can encourage that.

- Trevor