I also think that a notice should be put ontop of mediawiki to say that
internet explorer 6 is no longer supported and ask them to upgrade to internet
explorer 8.

On Friday, 25 July 2014, 0:14, Thomas Mulhall <thomasmulhall...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

We had a discussion about internet explorer 6 and someone said that we should
start to remove some code but keep codes that let internet explorer 6 users
edit and view the page.

On Thursday, 24 July 2014, 22:03, Thomas Mulhall <thomasmulhall...@yahoo.com>