On 9 August 2014 12:23, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 11:57 AM, svetlana <svetl...@fastmail.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 8 Aug 2014, at 11:47, MZMcBride wrote:
> > > [...]
> > > For comparison, we now have MediaViewer, which moved through as a beta
> > > feature. They say MediaViewer may one day be as feature-ful as the file
> > > description pages we've had for a long time (editing capability, oh
> my!).
> > > [...]
> > > MZMcBride
> >
> > Related:
> > http://unicorn.wmflabs.org/winter/index.html?page=Temperate_climate
> > This re-make of the Vector skin lacks a prominent Edit button.
> > I would adore talking to the relevant project people, but I /do not see
> > them/ on this wonderful page:
> > https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Winter
> >

> It's right under the page title. I didn't even have to look twice to spot
> it.

​It sounds like svetlana is encountering the same bug I am (which I've not
yet had time to investigate), which certainly is making the actions rather
less understandable (and for the extended actions menu, usable):

https://imgur.com/a/JFN9y​

​Once the rush of Wikimania​ is over we can get this fixed, I'm sure. ;-)

​J.​
--
James D. Forrester
Product Manager, Editing