https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#q,Idfa211257dbacc7623d42393257de1525ff01e9e,n,z

> > https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/153302/
>
> This change solves a problem that does not exist.
> We either trust sysops, or we don't.
>
> Erik Moeller wrote:
> > In the long run, we will want to
> > apply a code review process to these
> > changes as with any other deployed code
>
> I hope such things will not need to go through the WMF. Or is that what
you'd like?

I hope it's not an other step from WMF to prevent the application of
community decisions when they not agree with it. I fear that they will use
this to bypass community decisions. For example like forcing again VE on
everyone on enwki: last year, sysop were able to apply community decision
against Erik wishes only because they had access to site wide js or CSS.

Nico