On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu Jan 15 2015 at 8:17:25 PM Jay Ashworth <j...@baylink.com> wrote:

The current versioning scheme certainly doesn't follow "semver" [0].
The deprecation page [1] (which is itself deprecated?) suggests that
the major version should probably be bumped at least every two
releases and I imagine that we have been changing APIs often enough
that really every 1.x release is a major version release, so +1 from
me.

[0]: http://semver.org/
[1]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Deprecation

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd...@wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA