A few questions on this:

   - So, this would result in the creation of a new account, correct?  If
   so, most of the security is lost by the enwiki policy of requiring linking
   to one's other accounts, and if the user edited in the same topic area as
   their other account, they're likely to be blocked for socking.  (This is a
   social limitation on the idea, not a technical one.)
   - Why would we permit more than one account?
   - It's not usually experienced editors who seem to have an issue on
   English projects; most of the huffing and puffing about Tor seems to come
   from people who are not currently registered/experienced editors, so the
   primary "market" is a group of people who wouldn't meet the proposed
   criteria.
   - On reading this over carefully, it sounds as though you're proposing
   what is essentially a highly technical IPBE process in which there is even
   less control than the project has now, particularly in the ability to
   address socking and POV/COI editing. Am I missing something?

Risker/Anne