The "merge" button on the github interface won't work for a mirrored
repository, but it is pretty easy to cherry-pick the commit to a clone
that is connected to gerrit and push from there. Something like this
(not tested but I think it's right):

git clone ssh://$u...@gerrit.wikimedia.org:29418/some/repo
git remote add github https://github.com/wikimedia/some-repo.git
git fetch github pull/7324/head:name-of-local-branch
git checkout master
git merge name-of-local-branch
git push origin

Instead of pushing to master you could also upload the patch to gerrit
via git-review just like you'd created the patch locally in the first
place.

Brya

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Florian Schmidt
<florian.schmidt.wel...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Iirc, but i'm not sure, actually it's not possible to merge pull requests
> from github :/
>
> Florian

Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd...@wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA
irc: bd808                                        v:415.839.6885 x6855