Hi Krys,

On Mon, 2015-03-09 at 17:23 -0800, Krys Nu wrote:
> I wish to express my interest in working on the above mentioned project. I
> have the required technical skill -PHP- and I am willing tread new grounds.
> I would love to discuss more about the project, what is really expected of
> the student, to establish some measurable goals before getting myself soak
> into the community.

"Improving static analysis tools for MW" sounds like a wide topic.
Could you provide more context please? Is this about some proposed
Google Summer of Code / Outreachy task? Is there a link to some wiki
page or Phabricator task providing more details?

You might not get much feedback on a mailing list if you only write
"Please discuss with me" without providing a proposal or question. :)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler