Il 16/03/2015 09:37, Andre Klapper ha scritto:
Hi Krys,

On Mon, 2015-03-09 at 17:23 -0800, Krys Nu wrote:
I wish to express my interest in working on the above mentioned project. I
have the required technical skill -PHP- and I am willing tread new grounds.
I would love to discuss more about the project, what is really expected of
the student, to establish some measurable goals before getting myself soak
into the community.
"Improving static analysis tools for MW" sounds like a wide topic.
Could you provide more context please? Is this about some proposed
Google Summer of Code / Outreachy task? Is there a link to some wiki
page or Phabricator task providing more details?

A simple search does the job: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T89682 ;-)

You might not get much feedback on a mailing list if you only write
"Please discuss with me" without providing a proposal or question. :)

Cheers,
andre