Thanks for the info, Tilman.

I ended up looking at the Community Tech page on MediaWiki, which says that
their scope of work includes "Building article curation and monitoring
tools for WikiProjects", so the kind of tools that we're discussing here
seem to be within their scope.

Ryan, you seem to be the lead communicator for the group. Can you add these
tools to the list of projects that are in the Community Tech backlog? Also,
can you clarify why Community Tech is using Google Groups for its mailing
list instead of lists.wikimedia.org?

Thanks,

Pine