Hello,

Jenkins jobs start failing on some repositories release branches because
they are lacking the CI [entry points].  For example if the 'npm' job
has been enabled, the master branch has a 'package.json' but the release
branches do not.  That causes CI to reject backports.

I would like us to update our repositories REL1_24 and REL1_25 branches
with package.json and composer.json whenever they are present in master.

The commands being run would need be tweaked but at the very minimal
each branches should check:

* the i18n files using grunt-banana-checker (in package.json)
* php lint (jakub-onderka/php-parallel-lint) (in composer.json)

Repositories that haven't switched yet are not impacted nor are the
branches already having the package.json/composer.json files.

[entry points]
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Entry_points

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso