Le 08/09/2015 10:26, Legoktm a écrit :
>> > The commands being run would need be tweaked but at the very minimal
>> > each branches should check:
>> >
>> > * the i18n files using grunt-banana-checker (in package.json)
>> > * php lint (jakub-onderka/php-parallel-lint) (in composer.json)
> phplint should be doable, but not all branches may pass banana-checker.
> Many repositories still don't pass, and many more have only recently
> begun to pass (see blockers on [1]).
>
> [1] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T94547

How I thought all i18n files passed already. So seems we have to hold on
this a bit, or do a mass run and only enable the banan checker for
repo/branche that pass.

I thought about adding a basic JavaScript syntax checker for repo/branch
that do not have jshint yet.  But haven't found an easy to use npm package.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso