That's interesting, although I think it is too large a project for the
Outreachy program.

As an aside, its not entirely clear to me in the grant proposal what
precisely is the use-case of the proposed software (Specifically, what
features are needed that would make it make sense to make something
new, as opposed to improve existing offline projects).

--
-bawolff