Hi Adisha, thanks for your interest in improving MediaWiki!

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:10 AM, adisha porwal <porwaladi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> For participating in outreachy internship, I need a project idea that I
> will be working on during my internship period. The project idea is to
> develop a new extension to make MediaWiki available offline suggested by
> bmansurov <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/p/bmansurov/>.

Can you explain in more detail what you are planning to do? Is the project
about exporting MediaWiki content in some format that can be used offline
(such as a static HTML dump)? Or about setting up a MediaWiki installation
that mirrors another one? Or about storing wiki content on the client so
that it can be accessed when the client is offline (as in
wiki-offline.jakearchibald.com)?