On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Adam Baso <ab...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Grace Gellerman <ggeller...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > === Reading Infrastructure ===
> > * Block: ApiSandbox is still blocked on whoever owns oojs-ui for
> > https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T91148 - ACTION! let's figure out an
> > alternative approach (James F suggests separate component in mw.Widgets)
>
> </snip>
>
> Could people weigh in on the ticket about what it might take to get this
> into mw.Widgets instead?

Time for someone (probably me) to refactor the code for the change of
namespace, decide what to do about the name collision and the parts that
aren't really widgets, and put up a new patch. Then getting someone to
review and merge.

Alternatively, someone could rework the "DateInputWidget" that's already in
there into something that's compatible with an HTML5 <input
type="datetime"> rather than only <input type="date">.

--
Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Senior Software Engineer