Well, the conversation stalled in a way that made it unclear (to me at
least) who can decide what option to choose (rename the db, if that's at
all viable, or start a new wiki using pt2wikimedia, if that's acceptable,
or something else). Is there anything we from Wikimedia Portugal can do or
say to help move this forward?