Le 25/04/2016 19:01, Chad a écrit :
> Honestly, I'm not entirely convinced that "mirror everything" is all that
> useful. It mostly results in a ton of unused repos cluttering up lists.
>
> Not opposed to mirroring, but I'm wondering if we can be more selective.

Hello,

https://github.com/wikimedia/ is surely a mess. If GitHub had a way to
flag a repo as being a mirror, they could be filtered out easily (maybe
one can fill a feature request to them).

Another approach would be to split mirrors to a different organization
such as 'wikimedia-mirror'.  Admins would solely be people dealing with
mirroriing.  That will nicely cleanup the 'wikimedia' org.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso