Mediawiki supports sqlite. And you can pretty much use with any webserver -
so are you basically asking for an installer? Some sort of xulrunner-esque
thing so the interface doesnt look like a web browser?

--
Brian

On Monday, September 26, 2016, Jefsey <jef...@jefsey.com> wrote:
> The personal way I am using wikimedia as an SQLite textbase I can easily
copy/backup from machine to machine and modifiy through external bundled
applications leads me to consider there is a need for a wikimedia user 100%
compatible "WIKILite" integrated/maintained solution set.

> 1. has something like that been investigated in the past?
> 2. I would be interested by comments on the idea?
> 3. also about the approach that can best help users and possibly
wikimedia dévelopment?

> I note that as a networked individual/professionnal I am interested in
multi-agent oriented interwares and would like to investigate "wikilite"
networking capabilities (both about what networked architectures could
bring, and aboout capacity based content security/protection).