I agree with bawolff, although I also see Quim's point about reopening this
discussion at this particular point in time.

But I think it's an important conversation to have, even if it's not going
to be directly relevant to this year's dev summit.

We used to have a project called "Flow", short for "Work Flow", which
recognized that the WMF projects aren't *just* collaborative content
creation, but also embody a lot of codified *process*.  That seems to be
exactly what Phab is providing for us.

Did we get scared off by our first attempt at solving the work flow
problem?  Or are we eventually going to try to tackle that?
 --scott

(http://cscott.net)