Hi all!

Again sorry for dropping the ball on ArchCom reporting, things should be back to
normal by next week.

This final call regarding Content Model Storage has passed without any new
concerns being raised.

The RFC is thus approved as proposed, and implementation can go forward.

Implementation work and deployment schedule should be coordinated with the
imminent work on Multi-Content-Revisions. If you are going to work on Content
Model Storage, please talk to me first.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Platform Engineer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.