On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Egbe Eugene <agboreug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am Egbe Eugene. I come from Cameroon and i am quite new to the movement
> as a developer. My thought towards contributing to the community is driven
> by the impact which the foundation could bring to my country and Africa and
> also what i will do in order that the movement be heard around the ends of
> my country.
>
> I will also wish to enhance my engineering skills while contributing to the
> movement by working on the foundation's projects.
>
> Hope to get more help to get started soonest.

Welcome Egbe! We can always use more help from technical contributors,
and its especially nice to see people coming into the technical side
of the movement to hone skills that they can put to use elsewhere in
their lives as well. The
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_become_a_MediaWiki_hacker wiki
page is a good place to start looking for ways to contribute.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd...@wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA