ha, how embarrassing! i used google to search "wikimedia projects
programming beginner" and google found the beginners guide for python
programmers, which is not what i wanted :)
https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/Programmers . then i went
to https://www.wikipedia.org/ and i was lost as well. donation, shop,
help, and, and, and. no programming.

where is this beginners page hidden, and why are google, bing, and
duckduckgo not able to find it?

best,
rupert