As there was a globalnotice the other week when we switched to codfw,
I'm sure there'll be one this week for the switch back too.

That reminds me that we noticed during switch to codfw that the message
shown when trying to really edit a page (the mediawiki read-only
message) contains:

The system administrator who locked it offered this explanation:
MediaWiki is in read-only mode for maintenance. Please try again in a
few minutes

which isn't quite informative. Is there a task for changing the "offered
explanation" part? Some hint about the DC switch (and maybe a link to
the meta page) would be better.

- Eddie