On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Nicolas Vervelle <nverve...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 5:05 PM, Subramanya Sastry <ssas...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On 07/11/2017 05:13 AM, Nicolas Vervelle wrote:
>>
>>     - In the page dedicated to a category, there's a column telling if the
>>>
>>     problem is due to one template (and which one) or by several
>>> templates, but
>>>     I don't get this information in the REST API for Linter. Is it
>>> possible to
>>>     have it in the API result or should I deduce it myself where the
>>> offset
>>>     given by the API matches a call to a template?
>>>

>> Look for this in the template response.
>>
>> |"templateInfo": { "multiPartTemplateBlock": true }|
>>

> Thanks ! I have updated WPCleaner to display the information about the
> template (template name or multiple templates).

I've started adding a detection in WPCleaner (error #532) for the
missing-end-tag error reported by Linter (I'm starting with easy ones).

Is it normal that errrors inside a gallery tag are reported as being an
error in a "multiPartTemplateBlock" while it's directly inside the page
wikitext ?
Examples on frwiki : Manali
<https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Manali&action=edit&lintid=4555235>,
Zillis-Reischen