On 07/11/2017 05:13 AM, Nicolas Vervelle wrote:

But I have a few questions / suggestions regarding Linter for the moment:

    - Is is possible to retrieve also the localized names of the Linter
    categories and priorities: for example, on frwiki, you can see on the
    Linter page [1] that the high priority is translated into "Priorité haute"
    and that self-closed-tag has a user friendly name "Balises auto-fermantes".
    I don't see the localized names in the informations sent by the API for
    siteinfo.

Okay, will file a bug and take a look at this.

    - Where is it possible to change the description displayed in each page
    dedicated to a category ? For example, the page for self-closed-ags [2] is
    very short. It would be nice to be able to add a description of what the
    error is, what problems it can cause and what are the solutions to fix it
    (or to be able to link to a page explaining all that).

Arlo already responded to this, but yes, you can update the message via translatewiki, I think.
    - In the page dedicated to a category, there's a column telling if the
    problem is due to one template (and which one) or by several templates, but
    I don't get this information in the REST API for Linter. Is it possible to
    have it in the API result or should I deduce it myself where the offset
    given by the API matches a call to a template?

Look for this in the template response.

|"templateInfo": { "multiPartTemplateBlock": true }|

Subbu.