Thanks for sharing. This is very useful information in so many ways.

For contrast, for awareness, here is some info about the mobile site
<https://analytics.wikimedia.org/dashboards/browsers/#mobile-site-by-browser>,
which looks pretty different to desktop (last month's data):

   - Safari iOS is ~40.1%
      - Mobile Safari (38%)
      - iOS Chrome (safari based) (2.1%)
   - Chrome is 43.7%
      - Chrome Mobile is 42%
      - Chrome is 1.7%
   - Android Browser is 2.5%, with v4 being 1.9% of it
   - Opera mini is 1.3%
   - UC browser is 1.1%

Nuria, do you know what is the 8.8% classified as "other"? Crawler bots?

Some highlights from the last year:

   - Chrome + Safari are ~84%
   - Chrome mobile surpassed Safari mobile and has kept growing, more
   slowly in the last months.
   - Safari mobile usage seems pretty stable and most users are on v10
   - The Android browser has been steadily decreasing usage, and most of it
   is now on the v4 version, which means the old Android 2 browsers are less
   of a worry