Thanks for the explanations Marcel, very useful to know.

I also learned not long ago that our metrics for Opera Mini and UC browser
are not representative of the real traffic those browsers drive because
they server render cached versions of our sites on their own servers which
they serve directly to the browsers, and they don't share their analytics.

So that 2.4% may turn out to be a much bigger percentage. But the
data/analytics are kept within Opera and UC browser and we don't know about
them.

It would be great if we could get more real data from those companies about
the amount of users on those devices in our sites, for prioritizing
accordingly support/bugs.